Sunday, April 15, 2018

A Wild Thing - Card 4

Hello.  How is everyone?  We are in the middle of a Winter Storm Advisory!  Will we ever get Spring weather?  I think we are going to skip Spring and go straight to Summer, I just hope it doesn't wait until June to get warm.  Unbelievable.

Here is another A Wild Thing card.  I actually made this one early last week, but it was in my to be finished cards.  I still have several more cards, I want to make.  I am working on the lion next.

Here is the run down of the other cards.
            Card 1 - Gray Elephant
            Card 2 - Front & Back Elephant
            Card 3 - Front & Back Bear
            Card 4 - You Are Here
            Card 5 -Yellow Lion
            Card 6 - ?????

I am going to finish up the lion card and then work on some challenges.  I will get back to these cards later today hopefully.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
   Di's Digitals - Hand Colored 
   PINspirational - Anything Goes

Off to play.  Have a great day.  Chat with you soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!! That little bear is adorable and the CAS style really fits with the images perfectly! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the design of your card and this bear image is just too cute ;o) Awesome card! Thank you for joining our anniversary challenge at PINspirational and good luck in the draw for one of our 15 prizes ;o))) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little card, love your layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge this week. Take care x
    Ann-Marie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did so well with your project, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thank you for joining us over at Di's Digi Designs and hope to see you again soon.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so sweet! I love the little bear. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles challenge anything goes. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete