Friday, March 9, 2018

Lawn Fawn

Hello.  One more.  I have had this one on my desk for a little while.  I just didn't know what sentiment to put on it.

I decided to use one from My Craft Spot (I so miss her shop).  It just simply says.  Have A Hoot.  On the inside I put Happy Birthday.  Not what I was looking for but my mind was blank on what to put on it.

The stamp is a Lawn Fawn.  I just love their stamps with matching thin cuts.  I used my wood texture folder to make the tree.  Then I sponged an orange brown inside the circle to represent the inside of the tree.

I am using this for the following challenges:
   Alphabet Challenge - Y is Your Choice
   Creative Knockouts - Dies and/or Punches
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Lawn Fawn - Fun With Dies

This is probably it for tonight.  I hope to see you tomorrow.  Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the wood-look background! So glad you joined the Fun with Dies challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete