Saturday, January 6, 2018

Tiddly Inks

Hello again. 

Here is today's project.  I really meant to clean off my craft table.  It is a mess.  I have been working on packing away my Christmas countdown box for next year.  Which means making a box here or there.  And looking at my winter  stamps to see what I want to work with and then of course, I have started pulling out some of my Valentine's stamps.  So my table is just confusing to look at.

I got the last of the Christmas stuff put away today, but that doesn't mean I won't be working on more.  So I am down to Winter and Valentines.


This project was neither.  When I saw the email from Tiddly Inks yesterday,  I knew I was going to play with this little girl today.  I have a friend that just loves smiley faces.  I picked up the paper a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for something to come along.  This was perfect.

I don't normal do pink hair.  I usually stick to browns but I thought it would look just right with the pink in the smiley faces.

I also updated my challenges today, so I am entering her in the following challenges:
   CASology - Encourage
   Simon Says Monday - Something New
   MFT - Sketch #366
   Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes

Well I am off to straighten my desk.  I still need to post my card from Friday.  I finished it and put it way without taking a picture.  I will pull it back out in a little while.

Until then, have a great evening.

4 comments:

  1. Aaahhh, she looks so cute with her pink hair!!! I love it! Great design Sarah. I'm a bit of a smiley face fan myself, so your card 'speaks' to me! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenge this week.Good luck!
    DT Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie. Lovely colors and such a sweet girl. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and have a Happy Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink hair is a definite win! I think this is a really sweet card and I love the smiley faces :) Thanks for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete