Thursday, January 11, 2018

Lawn Fawn Beary Happy Holidays

Hello again.  I have had this new set sitting on my desk for several weeks.  I have a couple of cards, I want to make from it.  I stamped and cut all the pieces out earlier.  After dinner, I sat down and made this one.

I just love using the bear as a front and back swing.  He is just to cute.  All of the samples of this card that I saw online used a Christmas sentiment.  My sister used a Valentine's one, but I want a every day one so I could send it to some friends.

The Snow day came from Silhouette Online and the two snowflakes are punches.  I even used a standard scalloped circle die instead of cutting it with my silhouette.  I wanted to make sure all the layers were layered in the right spot.  I like the silver glitter paper layer. 

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Dies R Us - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Layer It Up
   Cute Card Thursday - Something New
   CAS-usal Fridays - All That Glitter

I really wanted to get both cards done but it is late and I have to work tomorrow.  Have a great night and I will catch you after work tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love those cute bears!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. love the pops of red. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Be sure to use dies by companies carried at the Dies R Us Store to qualify for the challenge prize. Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Sarah, thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays for our glitter challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much cuteness! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays All That Glitters. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter card stock adds so much sparkle! The red sentiment really pops!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and the little bear is adorable. Those pops of red are so striking against all the white.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete