Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Countdown - Day 1

Hello.  I can't believe it is December 1st.  Where has this year gone?  Oh well, time to get my countdown started.

Every year, my husband and son get a small token/gift every day until Christmas day.  I just love making the treat boxes and this is my way of using them.  Some I use every year, others they keep for themselves.  I always tell my son not to throw the treat boxes away.  To keep the ones he wants and then give me the others back.  I usually get about half of them back and that is okay.  It gets me ahead on the next year.

Over the next 25 days, I will posted quick daily notes on what the gift was and if there was a pattern, where I got it from.

This is day 1.  A friend gave me the idea.  It has 50 Hershey kisses in it.  Two for each day (I get one and my husband will get one and my son and his girlfriend will get one each every day until Christmas.)

Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow for day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment