Sunday, July 23, 2017

RWB Thinking of You

Hello.  How is everyone doing?  As always, I have been busy.  I started back working at my second job and it has kept me busy and then my son has been here visiting for the last few days and it has been wonderful having him here.  It just means I haven't had a lot of computer time.  He is out of the house tonight so I sat down for a little while.

I decided to pull one of my to finish projects.  It is red, white and blue but instead of a patriotic sentiment, I just put thinking of you on it.  I thought it would be nice to send to my in-laws.  My father-in-law is retired Army and all of us are proud of him and his service to this country.  I know he will like the red, white and blue theme.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Fab N Funky - Use Patterned Paper
   Penny's - Anything Goes #338
   Simon Says Wednesday - Stars
   Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

Chat with you later.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Sarah! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card sarah! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete