Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Meow


Hello.  How is everyone today?  It hasn't starting raining yet today but it sure is muggy.  I couldn't concentrate on anything last night so I have a million things cut and laying all over my desk. 

This meow title is one of them.  I cut a bunch of them.  So now I have to use them.  It is hard to tell in the picture but the cat is gray and white.  I added some texture to the stripe to add some dimension.

I take my card pics on top of my fish tank.  And that is my cat's favorite place to lay when I am moving around the house.  Usually when I place a card on it to take a picture, she moves.  Not today, so you get a shot of her too.  I thought it appropriate since it is a cat card.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   CAS-ual Friday - Tic Tac Toe
   Sunny Day Crafting - A is for Animals
   Brown Sugar - Anything Goes #258
   Gem of a Challenge - Animals
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

I have a few things to do around the house, but I want to finish these and the monster cards from yesterday.  So I will be back.  Chat with you later.


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete