Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year

Hello.  Happy New Year's a day late.  I worked yesterday and then my sister and I worked on a card but it isn't finished yet.  Plus I am going to use if for something so you won't see if for a few days.

I don't make a lot of New Year's cards.  I usually too busy doing the Christmas things.  I am going to try over the next few weeks to make a few cards and put them up for next year.  I only made one of these cards because I couldn't decide on colors and I wasn't sure if I would like what I decided on.  I do like it so I will be making a few more of these cards. 

The pattern came for the Silhouette Online store.  It was a really good pattern.   The only thing I regret is that I used some adhesive paper and it isn't sticking really well.  I think will end up having to put some more glue on the back of the glass to make it stick.



I am using it in the following challenges:
   CASolgy - Toast
   Crafty Creations - Any Holiday
   Connie Can Crop - Anything Goes
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Well I am off to straighten the kitchen and my craft room.  Chat with you later today.  Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and wonderful way to start the new year. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great New Year's card! Thanks so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Anything Goes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card!!! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.. Wish you a great year ahead!! Hugs Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool. I love the nontraditional colors for the new year celebration. So much fun. TFS and for joining us at Connie Can Crop challenge "Anything Goes". Best luck

    ReplyDelete