Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Similar But Different

Hello again.   Just another quick one.  My sister finally got back with me and we had shaker cards.  I will show you the one she picked later.  But this is the one I picked.  I found the original on pinterest and changed it a little to make it my own.

I put too many beads in the shaker part.  And the thinking of you is the wrong color.  But I do like the card. 

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Brown Sugar - Shakers
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Pastels
   Simon Says Monday - Contain Yourself
   Little Tangles - Shakers
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes #188

Chat with you tomorrow.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us on Brown Sugar Shaker challenge. Hope you’ll join us again.

    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job~ TFS it with us over at Brown sugar challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice choice! I don't know what changes you made, but I love the CAS style and that butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shaker card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this shaker card. Thank you for linking with us this month at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed weekend!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete