Monday, August 15, 2016

Kitty Cat

Hello again.  I have another one for you.

This one was so much fun to make.  I used the Mini Cat Spinner from Art Impressions.  I have a couple more of these so you will see them again.  These are easy to put together and so adorable when they are done.  The saying comes with the stamps.

The striped paper was original red and white but I colored the white to match my colors.  I also embossed the bottom strip with paw prints.



I am using it for the following challenges:
   Lawnscaping Challenges - Puny Sentiments
   Penny's - Anything Goes #290
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #98
   Marker Pop - Embossing
   Di's Digitals - Fun Folds
 
Chat with you later.  Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. Very funny card. I love yours cats. Thank for playing with us at DI's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the embossed paw prints! Thank you for joining us for the MarkerPOP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet cat card - and perfect for our punny challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is so great! Perfect for our funny challenge at Lawnscaping! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete