Wednesday, July 6, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 2

Hello.  I didn't tell you a lot about the coloring challenge.  It was started by The Daily Marker.  I have tried several times but I never make it.  I hope I do this time.  At the very least, I want to get some images colored and I can make cards later.

Have you seen Art Impressions new stackers?  I just love them.  My BFF is on vacation but she called me Monday to tell me she was ordering a couple of them.  I just had to follow suit and order one too.  As expected, I ordered the elephants. She ordered the cats and turtles.  I then showed them to my sister and she ordered the dogs and ducks so between the three of us, we have the whole set.  I will be borrow all of the others, so keep a watch out for more cards.

The elephants were so easy to color.  Just my C1 copic marker with C3 for shadowing and RV00 for a pink taint in their ears.  The slider goes together so easy.  I just love it.  I also put some of the polka dot ribbon on the inside of the card.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Hazelnut's - Anything Goes
   Paper Creator Crafts - Just For Men
   Tuesday Throwdown - Exotic Animals

Chat with you later.  I need to clean off the mess I made on my desk and craft table.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design, love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cutest little elephant, Sarah! Thanks for joining our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete