Sunday, May 1, 2016

Bugaboo Elephant

Hello and Happy Sunday.  I am working today but I have a quick card before I start getting ready.  I am still trying to stock up on birthday cards and at the same time using up some of my printed digitals.  I like having the images printed but I have some how got a lot of them and it is time to use them up.

I only had one of these printed and I even cut the scalloped oval for it, so the color was decided.  I decided to use the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I changed it a little I used an embossing folder to get the random background.  I think it came out okay. 

The challenge at As You Like It is Favorite Animal and Why.  If you follow my blog, you know I love elephants.  It started out because of University of Alabama, but now it has just turned it to a love of the animal.  They are just so cute and fun to color.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Creative Card Crew - Embossing
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #349
   City Crafters - Balloons
   Cute Card Thursday - No Pattern Paper
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #83
   As You Like It - Favorite Animal & Why

Hopefully I will chat with you after work.  Have a great day.



8 comments:

  1. Awww - what a sweet little elephant. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elephant is adorable. And your colouring is fab; this is such a beautiful birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image and the embossed detail looks fab.
    Thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, love the image. Thanks for playing along at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HE is so sweet. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who can resist an elephant, real or in the form of an image!! A lovely choice to bring along to AYLI!! Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete