Saturday, January 9, 2016

Snow Days

Hello.  I worked today so I have another card late in the evening.  After this I am off to straighten my craftroom and kitchen.

This was a simple title converted into a card.  One of my favorite things to do.  I added gemstones around the snowflake and in the center.






I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes #53
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Winter Wonderland
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   CASology - Simple

Chat with you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at Crafty sentiments designs.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of colour and shimmer to reinforce your 'frosty' message! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simply bold sentiment! Fun shape too. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wonderful card shape, Sarah! I'm so glad you've played along in our Winter Wonderland challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, I love the shape, unique and simply stunning. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again next week and happy creating as always Sarah :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love that you turned it into a shaped card. The gemstones add that special extra touch. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete