Saturday, January 16, 2016

Let It Snow

Hello.  Well we finally got some snow.  It didn't last long.  It rained last night and washed it all away.  We should get more over the next few days.  At least I hope.

I haven't been real creative.  I don't know why but I am determined to get back the creative juices.  I picked up a stamp tonight just to see what I could come up with.

This little snowman is from Impression Obsession.  He is one of my favorite snowmen.  I stamped him twice and cut the head out for some dimension.  The snowflakes are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot (now closed).

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Artistic Inspiration - Winter Blues #147
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #294
   Craftin Desert Divas - Let It Snow
   Classy Cards - Bright & Cheerful
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #94
   Tuesday Throwdown - Dimension

Chat with you later.




1 comment:

  1. what a sweet card!! Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas "Let It Snow" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete