Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A Few Challenges

Hello.  Once again, I have a quick one for you.  I wanted to do this before Christmas and I didn't get it done.  I am determined to make some New Year's cards before Christmas this year.  There is never enough time around the holidays.  So you may see a few more of these.

This is a Miss Kate Cuttables title.  I just love converting them into cards.  I cut all of the words and balloons out of white and then used my copic markers to color them.  I find that is the easiest way to do all of the layers.  You don't have to match a bunch of paper.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Brown Sugar - Happy New Year
   Simon Says Wednesday - Party
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes #157
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - Something New
   Crafty Calendar - Something New

That is it for the night.  I am off to the shower and then to bed.  Chat with you tomorrow.

Well, before I go, I have started using Instagram.  If you would like to follow me, here I am.  If not, that is okay too.  It will be just crafty stuff.  Cards, papercrafts, planners, project life, pocket letters, etc....

Now I am off....



7 comments:

  1. Really cute! You did a fabulous job with this design! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! So fun!! Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shaped card. The balloons look fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaped card Sarah it's great! Happy New Year and thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal shaped card!!! and thus your altered notebook is phenomenal!! Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create and good luck!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and card. Love the details, and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great shaped card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete