Friday, October 23, 2015

Pumpkins

Hello.   One of my favorite things about Fall is pumpkins.  I like color them and decorating with them.   I also like pumpkin candles, and food with pumpkins.  Just not pumpkin spice coffee.

This is one of my favorite Fall images from Bugaboo.  I have made it big and small.  I just like the flower with the pumpkin.   The Happy Thanksgiving is by My Craft Spot.  (Her shop is closed and I sure do miss her.)

Hiding In My Craft Room's challenge is your favorite cutting machine.  That would definitely be my Silhouette.  However, I love my Big Shot, too.  Even though, the Silhouette will cut just about any thing, I still try to use my dies in my Big Shot.  Plus I just have to use my embossing folders. 

I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Bingo
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Fav Cutting Machine
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Curtain Call - Cute Pumpkins
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #284
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #82
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #323

That is for tonight.  Have a good one.





3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Sarah, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love pumpkins, too... but only for decorating! Or on cards! ;)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fun striped paper! Great fall card!

    ReplyDelete