Friday, August 21, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Worm

Hello again.  I had a little bit of time before I had to start dinner.  So I decided to put a card together.  My niece is going to college to become a teacher so every hear she gets a package with a back to school theme.  This card is going in it this year. 

I originally cut these worms out to go a candy bar holder for the ladies at work.  But I forgot to size them down and they are just too big.  I will but more out after dinner.  I got the worm from KaDoodle Bugs.  She has the cutest files.

I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Sketch 
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes
   Paper Shelter - Back To School
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Back To School 212B

Off to cook dinner and then I want to make a few more of these cards and then I have a few more things to finish up.  Chat with you then.



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and I love the card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! What a great take on the . Thanks for joining in Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun. Love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Girls Corner's ATG challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete