Sunday, July 5, 2015

Summertime

Hello and Happy Sunday.  I worked today, but the day went quickly.  Lots of shoppers.

I have several summery images/stamps that I haven't played with so I pulled this digital image out of my From The Heart folder.   I wish I had printed the image a little bigger but this works.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot.  I used the sketch from From The Heart also.  I thought the blue background paper could be either the ocean or the sky.







I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Simon Says Monday - Summer
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #234
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #40
   From The Heart - Sketch #113
   Just Add Ink - Colors Blue & Brown

I will probably back later with something else.  If not, have a great evening.









Products Used:
   Digital Stamp - From The Heart Tropical Chick
   Rubber Stamp - My Scrap Chick Simply Sentiments
   Copic Markers - B00, E29, E33, G21, G40, YR04

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image...Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image- so fun and Relaxing !! Great take also with Sketch # 113 and thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Sarah! I really like the angled panel that you've stamped the image and sentiment on. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me smile Sarah, that sentiment and image is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, got to love the Birdbrains eh? ;)
    Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete