Sunday, June 7, 2015

Just chatting

Hello.  Back again.  Just thought I would show you what I had been up to today.  I really wanted to go into summer vacation with the house clean.  I didn't quite make it but I am close.  Hopefully, I will finish it tomorrow.

As I said earlier, my craft room is clean.  I have some summer projects but most of them are clean out and reorganizing.  Plus I want to work on a project life album.

In cleaning, I was shocked how many stamps I had that needed to be cleaned before I could put them away.  I am proud to say they are all done now.  My plate needs scrubbing.  I guess I need to put that on my to do list.

A couple of weeks ago, I accidentally dropped my container with all of my cut shapes.  I finally got all of them picked up.  Now I just need to organize them again.  I am going to work on that tomorrow.

Finally, here is my clean table before I start on my last project for the night.  I am working on a card for the Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge.  I have all of the pieces cut out.  I just need to put it together.  Here it is, can you tell what it is?

A friend of mine gave me some of these clear trays.  They are just perfect for putting cutting projects in.  No more looking to see where pieces have gotten off to. 

Well I am off to finish the project and then I want to read a little while before heading to bed.  Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment