Thursday, May 7, 2015

White CAS

Hello.  I do believe Spring is turning into Summer.  The last few days have been beautiful and warm.  I hope it stays this nice through the weekend.  I really want to work on my flowerbed.  Time to get it ready for summer.

The challenge over at CAS Sunday is white card plus one color.  I knew when I saw it I was going to use a texture folder on the white card.  This was one of the first ones I found.  It is a favorite.  I use it on a regular basis.  Once I had the white panel cut and textured.  I added some foam tape to the back and then attached it to the white card.  Afterwards, all that was left was to add some butterflies.  I used my EK Success punch.  Super easy.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   CAS on Sunday - White Card plus one color
   Scribble N Scrap - Anything Goes
   2 Cute Ink - Anything Goes
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

I will be back in a little bit with another version of this letter.

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! It's sooooo pretty! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty Sarah!! LOVE the look of white on white... it's so classic! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for my late comment, Sarah. Your card is stunning, Gorgeous embossing folder, very elegant. I love the cute butterflies. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. See you next time! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete