Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Little Miss Muffet

Good morning (or almost afternoon).  I had a late start this morning.  I have some cleaning to do but I will get to it in a little while.  I wanted to make something since my room is all clean.

I am an organizing addict.  Every thing has a place and I like to keep them in that place.  I think that is one of the reason, I have been playing around in my craft room.  It was a mess.  Now it isn't so hopefully, I will be back at it.

The paper for this card came from a paper pack from DCWV (The Spring Mix).  It is a 6x6 pack.  I made two of these cards and used both of the sheets.  It was two sided so I will not have any scraps left.  It was almost perfect for making these two cards.

The little girl is PDP Daisy from Little Miss Muffet.  She is just so adorable.  I wish I had picked the paper first so the balloons could have been less pink.  Oh well.....

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Fab N Funky - Lots of Layers
   Little Miss Muffet - Spring Colors
   Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday - Happy Birthday
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #355

Have a great day and I will hopefully see you later.

7 comments:

  1. This is SO stinking cute, Sarah. You are obviously a super talented crafter, and I'm SO blessed to have you share your talents with us. Thanks for sharing, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sarah! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little gal! Great coloring too. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the sketch this week for Sketch Saturday. I like it when people change up the shapes and give a new look to the design. Glad you entered this week and hope you'll come back on Saturday to see our new sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love the colors and the cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that is such a sweet image! Your card is perfect card for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for joining in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete