Thursday, January 8, 2015

One More

Hello again.  One more and I am calling it a night.  While I had the From The Heart Snowman Medley open in my Designer Studio, I decided to make a card using the whole set.  I really like this set.  You will probably see it again before the winter is over.

I used the Sketch Saturday sketch.  Their sketches are some of the best sketches.  They are usually fairly simple so the card doesn't get to cluttered.  The background paper is out of the norm for me.  I don't usually use the flashy paper but I thought it would be perfect for this card.

I am going to use the card for some of the something new something old challenges.  I used my trusty copic markers (something old) and then the digital stamp is new.  Plus I also just received a Wink of Stella Brush Pen in clear.  These are amazing.  You just brush on a little glitter.  I only have the clear, but I will keep one from now on.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges.
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #342
   ABC Challenge - A is for Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - New Beginnings
   Simon Says Monday - Something New
   Simon Says Wednesday - Something New
   Cute Card Thursday - What's New
   A Gem of a Challenge - Something New
   Crafty Calendar - What's New

As I said this is it for the night.  Chat with you tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I love this snowman from From the Heart Stamps. They are one of my favorite companies and I have most of their images. I like the colors you chose and the background paper with snowflakes is perfect. Thanks so much for entering this with us at Sketch Saturday and I hope we see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowmen, and this trio are all just darling, Sarah! The perfect card for this time of year! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun winter card and I love those snowmen! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning winter card! Love the snowmen and the background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have created the windows. Love the snowmen. Very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete