Sunday, November 30, 2014

Winter Snowman

Hello.  I am really getting into the Christmas/Winter spirit.  It is cold here and I can't wait to get my Christmas tree up tomorrow.

I wanted to play with the Meljen's Design's facebook challenge.  I haven't had time to make a card for the challenge in a long time.  This weekend, it is the adorable little snowman.  It was quick to color and once I had the card put together, I added gems to the doodle area.





I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
    Craft Your Passion - Baby, It's Cold Outside
    Meljen's Facebook Challenge
   Crafty Sentiments - Die Cuts (snowflake)
   Clear It Out - Winter Wishes/Snowflake
   Fab N Funky - Die Cuts (snowflake)
   PaperTake Weekly - Your Pick
   Digi Sketch Challenges - Die Cuts & Punches
   Cuttlebug Mania - Snowflake + Sentiment
   Paper Creators Crafts - Christmas

Off to finish the rest of these.  Be back later.



2 comments:

  1. lovely card and thanks for sharing with this week at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Project!

    Thanks for joining us at the Digi Sketch challenge and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete