Thursday, October 16, 2014

Miss Kate

Hello.  Today, I decided to play and do the housework later tonight.  I always seem to get caught up and then I never get to my craft room.  It also helps that I cleaned off my craft table last night.

A couple of weeks ago, I took one of Miss Kate's Cuttables' titles and made a card out of it.  I purchased several more titles so I could make some more.  This was one of them.  I love candy apples in the fall.  Just so yummy. 

The title had three layers but I only made two.   I didn't think you will be able to see the middle layer, so I left it out.  When I duplicated the bottom layer and welded it into a card,  I did it backwards.  My card opens on the wrong side, but it will just have to stay that way.  I don't want to waste the paper.

I am going to enter it in the following challenges:
   Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
   Eureka Stamps - Shaped Cards
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Crafting Station - Fall and/or Halloween
   Milk Coffee Challenge - Lots of Layers
   Pinspirational - Fall
   ABC Challenge - V is for Vibrant Colors

Have a great afternoon.


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet shaped card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "sweet".... Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete