Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Spiders

Good Sunday morning.  I am working today so I thought I would get some play before going in.

I don't normally use a lot of black, but Halloween needs black.  After all, you have to make at least one card with a spider or bat.  I think I have a couple this year already.  I thought about changing the orange on this card to black.  But I decided that it would be too black.  I need to use the orange circles on something. 

This card was quick and easy to make.  The cutting took most of the time.  Lots of little spiders to cut out.  I am glad I have my silhouette.  I wasn't sure how well the spider's legs and the word wiggly would cut, but I only had a couple that didn't cut well.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   3 Girls Jam - Halloween
   Treasured Times - Anything Goes
   Creative Card Crew -  Black Cardstock

Have a great day.  I am off to get ready for work.





5 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card. I like the sentiment - goes perfectly with the spiders :)
    Thanks for playing along with your black cardstock at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card! love how you've used the spiders! thank you for joining us at creative card crew black cardstock challenge!Irene DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wiggly critters with us at 3GirlJAM...such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun Halloween card!! perfect for younger kiddos since it isn't too scary :-) Thanks for linking it up with the 3 Girl JAM Halloween challenge!!
    Nicole
    3GJ dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and spooky project! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete