Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ladybug Bear

Hello on this nice Fall day.  Even though, Fall doesn't start until the end of the month, we are having a nice Fall day today.  It puts me in the mood for apple cider and candy corn.

It is also putting me in the mood to work on some Fall cards, so I have a feeling my summer projects are going to get put away whether they are done or not.

I made this ladybug bear a couple of weeks ago.  He has been sitting on my desk all of that time, waiting on me to make a card.   He takes up most of the card so I didn't want to make the card to busy.  I decided to use the sketch from Peachy Keen.  You can't see all of the layers but they are there.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Peachy Keen - Sketch
   Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
   Crafty Girls - Anything Goes #26
   Creative Fingers - Anything Goes and/or Flowers

I hope to be back later with something else.  Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. awww, I love love LOVE Fall! Apple cider and candy corn sound so yummy to me too. :) I actually had the apple pie Blizzard of the month at DQ a couple days ago while my dd had the pumpkin pie. Early... maybe, but it's always a good time for them right? LOL. Super cute card Sarah, LOVE that Ladybug bear! Have a great weekend. xxxKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute ladybug bear ♥ Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete