Monday, September 1, 2014

Announcement

Hello.  Happy Labor Day to all of you from the USA.

I have a big announcement today.  Kris, from Imagine That by Kris, asked me to be a Guest Designer for the months of September and October.  I was honored.  I love Imagine That and it will be a perfect reason to use her digital stamps more often.  She also has some great digital paper and I am planning on using some of them over the next two months.  So get ready for some cards made with her great images.

The first thing, I worked on was her September Progressive Challenge.  What?  You have never seen her progressive challenge.  Oh, you just have to check it out.  You have a whole month to make a card using the monthly image.  At the beginning of the next month, she will send every one who made a card in the previous month, the new image.  It is usually the complete set, so you get sentiments too.

Check out this month's challenge. It is use any Imagine That digi stamp.  What a great challenge this month?  That means if you are new to Imagine That just purchase one image and use it.  Next month, you will get the new image for the month.

I used  the adorable Humphrey's Apples.  I love apples so this will be a favorite for me, but isn't he perfect for fall?

I made him into a center panel step card. I like the center step cards for rectangle sized images.  I put him lower on the center so he uses up some of the bottom of the card.  The apple ribbon is has the same colors in it.  (And I didn't even plan it.)  The paper on the side panels was from my scrap pile.

Oh, I forgot to mention that my new blog background is by Kris.  She has several on her site and they are free.  She is just amazing.

I hope to see you over at Imagine That for the progressive challenge.  Don't worry, if you didn't make a card last month, you can still get the image, just go over to the shop and purchase it.  Don't forget to check out the other stamps and papers.

Have a great Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment