Sunday, July 27, 2014

Squigglefly

Hello.  It has been a busy weekend.  I had some household chores to do and I am slowly getting them all done.  I even cleaned my craft room.  I have some new shelves and I have been organizing.  Once I get everything back in here.  I will take a picture or two.

I took a break and printed out one of my Sguigglefly digital images.  This one is another Shy Bear (sbhibella) image.  I think he is so cute.   I covered the heart up with the clouds.   The saying is from My Craft Spot by Kimberly in the Simply Sentiments.

The clouds don't look great but I could find my cloud stencil.  It is somewhere.  I will find it eventually.

I am going to use this card for the following challenges:
   Love To Create - Sunny & Bright
   Simon Says Monday Challenge - Summer
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Crafty Calendar Challenge - Summertime

Have a great afternoon.


  

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :) – Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sarah! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lurvely Sarah! Such a cute little image. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Sarah. Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and play along in our challenge. I hope you will join us again real soon.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete