Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Progressive Challenges

Hello.  Yes, the house is quiet once again and I am playing.  I got a lot done today.  The last thing on my to do list was the two monthly progressive challenges.  I waited on both of these because I didn't know what I wanted to do.

Imagine That had penguins in various pool poses.  All of them were so cute.  My blue copic pen is acting up and isn't coloring well.  I will have to figure out what is wrong with it.

The background paper is a kind of watercolor paper and it reminded me of the water in a swimming pool.  You just can't see it here.  I will be playing with this image again.

The From the Heart image is of Super Birdbrain.  I love this little birdie.  I needed a saying for the front but I will wait until I use the card to add it.  The green corner is textured with a swirl texture folder.

That is about it for tonight.  Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow.  Have a good one.







2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that you used non red, white, and blue colors! Fun layout and papers!! Thanks for joining this month's SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly progressive challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete