Thursday, June 26, 2014

Late Night

Hello.  It is the middle of the night here and I am just sitting down to play.  I really need to work on some patriotic cards.  I have several Meljen's Designs that I love for red, white and blue.  I am sure you will see the other images next week.

The Patriotic Bear is the one I picked tonight.  He is just so cute.  I adore him.  I added stars down the side and a red paper textured with my stripe folder as the background.  I thought about adding glitter but I like him just the way he is.  The stars also have swiss dots on them.

I am going to use the card for the following challenges:
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Dots and/or Stripes
   Meljen's Designs - Textures
   Creative Cutting - 4th of July/Patriotic
   Craftin Desert Divas - Red, White & Blue

Good night.


4 comments:

  1. Love your card and the bright colours are great!
    Thanks for playing along at Meljen Designs.
    Sue
    Senior DT Meljens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute !!! I love this adorable image !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love that cute bear image! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge and hope to see you back in the fall!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete