Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just Because Candy Box

Hello.

I need to make some just because boxes.  I love having some on hand so if some thing comes up, I have some thing ready. When I saw that the challenge over at The Paper Shelter was Anything But a Card.  I knew I would be making some. 

The images at The Paper Shelter are so elegant and detailed, that I decided to use one of the colored images.  I love the little florist.  Just too adorable.

I decided to put her on the tea bag box from Silhouette Online.  I love that the little box has sides on it.  It was suppose to have a honeycomb layer on it, but I left it off and just put a square of green paper with a swirly texture on it. I also printed two copies of the image and I layered it with foam tape.

That was my quick and easy project for the day.  Off to see what else I can get into.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment