Monday, June 30, 2014

DeeDee Designs

Hello.  Another late night.  I just love how quiet the house is and it is just the best time to play.

A couple of weeks ago, I ran across DeeDee Designs' monthly challenge.  I just love the monthly designs so I added it to my list.  And as always, I am doing a card at the last minute.  I really didn't know what to do with the little piggy in the inner tube, but I finally decided to keep it simple.

I used the sketch from Digi Sketch challenges.  It was an easy one and I thought the piggy would look good in the middle of the card.

I hope you have a great night.


2 comments:

  1. So cute =) Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck!
    Marylee DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! So glad you joined us this month - hope to see you back in July too. Hugs Danielle Deedee's DT

    ReplyDelete