Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another one

Hello, me again.  I started this card last night and I wanted to finish it before I head off to work.  This is one of the images I won from Sassy Cheryl.  She has some of the cutest kids images.  I will definitely be going back to purchase some more.

Isn't this little girl with her dog just the cutest.

I used the Repeat Impressions' sketch (J2514) for the card.  It had lots of layers but it work really well with this image.  I just love how it came out.  I also used more of my perler beads.  I love having some many colors available. I textured the pink background.

The other thing, I loved about this card, is that I used a lot of scraps for it.  It is always good to use up some of the pieces.

The Chocolate Coffee Cards' challenge, this week, is Summer Days.  I am going to use this card for that challenge also.  

I really enjoyed this sketch.  I will be using it again.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. very lovely card! Nice colors! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete