Monday, May 26, 2014

Projects

Hello.  I didn't have work today so I spent the day with my husband and just straighten the house.  I got my craft room cleaned and it is ready to work on some cards.

I had several projects started but not finished.  I laid out the projects thinking there would be a few but I was shocked how many.  I have 20 projects started and not finished.  Well not really 20.  A couple are stamps that have been laying around to use and I haven't made the time.  I am determined to get three done today.  And no, I haven't gotten one done yet. 

I have started one and I hope to finish it soon.  I also want to do at least one challenge. 

Other goals for this week....
   1)  Complete at least one project every day.
   2)   Work on my cards for OWH
   3)   Mail out cards to my family and friends
   4)   Get my nieces and nephew's boxes ready to mail
   5)   Work on organizing my cutting file folder

Lots to do.  So I am getting off of the computer so I can finish my current project.


No comments:

Post a Comment