Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Strawberry Season

Hello.  I hope everyone is having a great sunny day.  It is rainy here, but the sun has come out for short periods of time.

It is strawberry season.  I just had to make some strawberry cards.  This is the first one.  It is the basic strawberry card from Silhouette Online and then I used the Strawberry Fairy from Meljen's Designs.  I just love both of them together.

I also added some glitter on the strawberry.

I am going to use this in the following challenges:
   Tuesday Throwdown - Sparkle
   Die Cuttin Divas - Girly
   Creative Card Crew - Girly
   Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great evening.

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Love the sparkly strawberry! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute strawberry card. I like it :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fresh and sweet card. Bravo.
    Thank you for your participation in our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Adriana DT

    ReplyDelete