Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Non-traditional Valentine

Hello yet again.  This will probably be the last time for tonight. 

I am combining challenges.  I wanted to get Whimsie Doodles done.  I have a week before it is due but I wanted to make sure I had lots of time to work on it.  Whimsie Doodles is one of my favorite companies and I didn't want to be rushed.

The challenge at Whimsie Doodles is a sketch.  I wasn't sure what would work with it so I decided to use the 'Mini Valentines' digital.  I picked the cookie because I am going to also use the card for the My Craft Spot challenge.  The challenge at My Craft Spot is 'Valentines for Kids'. 

I made the card normal size, but it will still work for the kids' challenge.  I am going to give it to one of the little girls that comes through my lunch line every day.  We try not to choose favorites, but she is just so sweet.  She comes in every day and gives me a hug. 

The colors are not traditional but I added orange and green hearts so it has some thing that looks like Valentines.

Have a nice evening and hopefully, I will have some more time tomorrow to play.




3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the pattern papers and the cookies look yummy!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love those cookies! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a Valentine's Day card! Such perfect images with that sentiment too! Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete