Monday, February 10, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs

Hello.  Good Monday Morning.

It is time for another Incy Wincy Designs' challenge.  The challenge this week is Sassy and Sexy.  We have two wonderful sponsors this week.  Sponsor #1 is My Creative Classroom and sponsor #2 is Sassy Studio Designs.  Please take a moment to look through their sites.

I used a digital image from Sassy Studio Designs for my card.  The image was called ' smurfette' so I just had to make her dress blue.  I added a blue flower with a pearl in the  center with a Thinking of you sentiment.

I also did something that I don't normal do on a Incy Wincy Designs' challenge day.   I used a sketch challenge.  It is from Tuesday Throwdown


I hope everyone has a great Monday and I look forward to seeing you over at Incy Wincy Designs.


2 comments:

  1. Cute card love the smurfette image
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you chose the Tuesday Throwdown sketch to make this lovely card. Very pretty in monochrome blue. Great flower. Thanks for joining us at TT.
    Good luck.
    DebiB
    DT member TT

    ReplyDelete