Saturday, February 1, 2014

From The Heart

Hello again.   I have one more card for you.  It is the monthly challenge by From The Heart.  I love doing this challenge because everyone wins.  Everyone who enters a card will be given the image for the next month's challenge.  Isn't that a great deal?

This month the challenge was 'Caught Your Heart' with a cat and a heart in his paws.  I saw so many great cards with this set.  I am stuck on the circle in the corner.  I like this layout.  You will probably see it again soon.

I traced the cat and heart with my silhouette cameo and then cut it out so I could add some foam tape.  I like the cat raised a little bit.  I added ribbons under my circles.

That is it for tonight.  Off to read before I fall asleep.  Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment