Monday, February 24, 2014

Clear It Out

Hello.  It has been almost a week since I have posted any thing.  I just haven't been in the mood.  I am going to change that tonight. 

In the meantime, I have a card to post.  I made this card and then forgot to post it.  It was one of my last valentines.    I purchased both the card and the inside from Silhouette Online.  The hearts on the front of the card are made with glitter paper. 

The inside is just too cute.  I love the inside pop-up patterns but I don't normally use them because it makes the card thick and hard to fold.  This one didn't.  I am going to have to look and
see what else have in my library.

I am entering the card in the following challenges:
   Clear It Out - Red
   Repeat Impressions - Hearts
   Craftin Desert Divas - Glitter
   Love To Create - Anything Goes

I hope you have a great afternoon.  I will hopefully be back later with something new.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty sparkle! Love it! This is one of my favorite challenges! Love seeing all the fabulous sparkle!

    Thank you for sharing your sparkle with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sparkly card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute !!! I love those clouds !! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete