Monday, February 3, 2014

Candy Jars

Happy Monday again.

The challenge, this month, over at 2 Creative Chicks is 'Re-purpose Glass'.  I really didn't think I would have anything for this challenge, but then I came up with the perfect idea.

My In-laws come to visit usually twice a year.  I like to have little 'gifts' to put on their pillows every night.  It isn't any thing spectacular, just a little candy box or something.  I have a basket I keep things in so I don't have to make them all at one time.  The basket is empty, so I need to work on a few things.  I have these little bottles and they have been sitting in my bedroom waiting on me, so I finally took the time to make some labels for them.

I will be entering them into the 2 Creative Chicks challenge

Have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah these are too cute. What a sweet and thoughtful act. I know they will love them.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little candy jars are darling!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete