Friday, November 29, 2013

Sketch Saturday & Whimsie Doodles

I woke up this morning ready to play, but I had a few things to do first.  I finally made it to my craft room right after lunch.  I was looking for some thing Christmasy so this is what I came up with.  

This is the Elves Watching digital by Whimsie Doodles.  It comes with the words.  I  used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.  I did flip the sketch around to make my bigger circles work.  I also added glitter to the hat.

I am also playing around with the font size.  Let me know what you think.


Have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Sweet colouring and perfect colour choices against this lovely embossed background. I love how the focus is the sentiment too. I'm sorry I'm a little late dropping by to thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete