Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Repeat Impressions

I haven't played with my Repeat Impressions stamps in a while and their challenge was Snow Fun so I pulled out my stamps and played with one of the penguins.

I decided to put him on a swing card.  Yes, I am still making these cards.  They are just so quick and easy to make and they are just adorable.    I did something different this time.  I cut the card out of my base color and then I cut it out of the pattern paper I wanted to use.  Once it was cut I just cut the two edge pieces.  No more  measuring or any thing, just a perfect cut.  I will do this again.

I cut out enough pieces to make four cards, so I will be putting the finishing touches on them later tonight.




I am also entering this card in the following challenges.
   Curtain Call - CAS Christmas
   Silhouette Challenges - Holiday
   Clear It Out - Anything with a a Snowflake
   Tuesday Throwdown - Snowbirds

Have a great afternoon.  Hopefully I will be back later with something else.






4 comments:

  1. Super cute image, fabulous swing card, thanks for the tip about doing the patterned paper. thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the ATG with a snowflake challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Silhouette Challenges! :o)

    Theresa (Silhouette Challenges DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love the swinging card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete