Sunday, November 3, 2013

Meljen's Designs

I started this card thinking I would enter it into the Incy Wincy Red & White challenge, but it ended before I finished, so I looked around and decided to use the  From The Heart sketch.  It is a fairly simple sketch and I really liked it.  I had the card completed and took a picture before I realized that I hadn't added the ribbon, so I had to retake the picture.

I am also using this card for the paper piercing challenge at Crafty Catz.

Have a nice evening.


6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the red and white theme! Thank you for playing in the FTHS Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet christmas card, Sarah and the white and red colors fits perfect. Great take also with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, love the image...and the chevron circle! Thanks for playing the FTHS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such A Lovely And Bright Card Thanks For Sharing At Crafty Catz This WeekBut Our Challenge Paper Piecing Which Is Using Papers To Fill Areas Of The Image As The dt HaVe Done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous choice of papers for this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete