Friday, November 29, 2013

Cut It Up Challenges

It is time for another challenge at Cut It Up Challenges.  This week's challenge is Giving Thanks.  Make a card as a thank you or make a thank you gift.  You must use a die cut of some kind.

The sponsor is $5.00 gift card from Digital Delights

I made these little gift boxes from Silhouette Online for my Thanksgiving table as a little "I am grateful for you" gift.  I put peanut butter balls inside.  When I took the picture the peanut butter balls were made so they aren't in the picture.

Make sure you go over and enter the challenge.  We will also be announcing the winner of the last challenge.

Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift boxes!!! I think they're a beautiful touch for the season! Very creative and thoughtful!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you added the ribbon!

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable are these?! What a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete