Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas Gift Tags

I am just beginning my Christmas shopping so soon I will be wrapping presents.  I thought I would make some gift tags for them.  I saw the tutorial over at Lori Whitlock and I thought I would like it.  I didn't print the tags.  I cut them instead.  I thought it would give me a more 3D look.

This is super easy to do and I will be making more of these.

I am going to use the gift tags in the following challenges:
   Silhouette Online - Gift Wrap Essentials
   Creative Cutting - Christmas; not a Card
   Glitter N Sparkle - Tags
  
Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. brilliant tags thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along at the Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift tags! They may be super easy but they look very impressive. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete