Friday, October 4, 2013

Just A Note

I wanted to work on some challenges today, plus my sister and I haven't played all week.  I decided to work on another challenge for Catch The Bug.  The challenge this time was a photo inspired ( see the photo below). 
I immediately thought of pencils so I went looking for something with a pencil.  I thought of the Penpal Mouse by Meljen.  I used it a couple of weeks ago and he is just so adorable. 

I then went looking for something to use with it.  I looked at the pencils (from Silhouette) at the beginning of school but I never used them and I thought they would be perfect.  The pencil were so quick and easy to put together.  I will use this cutting file again. 

I am also going to use this card for the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Catz.

I hope you have a nice night and weekend.




4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the shape and that mouse is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Please consider turning off your word verification on your comments, when we have a lot of cards to comment on we don't always have time to do this too. Many thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I love your sweet card, that image is too cute, thanks for playing along with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute - I love the pencil shaped card! Awesome!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our Anything Goes challenge beginning today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete