Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Repeat Impressions & some challenges

I started this card to be used in the Repeat Impressions' challenge.  I had it done and I just forgot to post it.  Too late now.  It is okay, I really like the stamp and I would have made the card anyway.

I picked up the brads at the Novi convention a few weeks ago and I thought they would work out great on the bottom of the card.  The saying stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs.

I think I will use the card in two challenges; Parade Your Crafts' Down By The Sea challenge and Little Scrap Pieces' Day at the Beach challenge.

I hope every one is having a good week.  I have one more day left before I have to work.



Supplies:  Copic Markers....B000, B00, B02, E31, E33, E51, RV10, YR61

6 comments:

  1. cute flip card , love the sand castle , cute brads too ,thx for joining The Paper Parade for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesn't love sand castles...love this image and card. thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and sentiment. Love your colorings and flip card style.
    Thanks for joining us at Parade Your Crafts. Hope to see you next week.

    Kim - PYC DT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards. The sentiment is so cute and your castle is amazing. Thanks for joining in over at Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - Parade Your Crafts DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card! great coloring on the sandcastle! love it! thanks for joining our challenge! jen t. from parade your crafts :)

    ReplyDelete