Monday, August 5, 2013

Impression Obsession - "Words of Encouragement" challenge

 At the convention this weekend, I picked up several new Impression Obsession stamps.  My sister called me Saturday night and told me about the challenge at Impression Obsession.  I don't have any words from IO so I stopped back at the booth on Sunday and picked up the words on this card.

I really liked this way the card came out.  I will be using both these stamps a lot.

I hope you have a great week.

Supplies:  Copic Markers....C1, C3, C5, E42, E43, E44, E50, E53


4 comments:

  1. What a really warm and motivating card, Sarah!! Thanks for visiting our booth so you could create this lovely card. I really like how you layered your image and the colors are wonderful together!! Welcome to our challenges, thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your booth is always an inspiration and I love my IO stamps. I hope you do more challenges.

      Delete
  2. Sweet card and I agree with Shirley..very motivating!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love these stamps and you made a wonderful card with them. I love seeing IO at conventions, unfortunately this year they decided to stop having The Great American Scrapbook Convention in my area, so I didn't get to say hi to Mitra. Glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete