Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Challenges

I haven't stamped any thing today.  That just isn't normal for me.  So I finally sat down at my craft table.  My first thought was Meljen Designs challenge.  It is 'Down By The Sea Colors'.  Lots of blues.  I thought I would take advantage of the blues and make a masculine card.

My son left last week to go back to college.  I miss him terribly.  So I made a simple blue card that says just that.  I miss you birdie from Meljens Designs.  I think I will send the other cards to a few of his buds that I also miss.

I am going to use this card for the Whimsical Designs' Pile It On challenge, the Clean & Simple challenge at Craft Spot by Kimberly and the texture challenge at Pink Elephant.

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday.


Supplies:   Copic Markers....B21, B24, B26, YR68




2 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! I love the way the bird and sentiment are all one. Adorable!

    It's tough when our kids go away. My daughter is at uni - but home for a few weeks more. I'm DREADING her leaving again! May the days fly by until you see your son again. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the little bird! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete