Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Silhouette 201 - BAMA Letters

Everyone in this house are huge University of Alabama fans.  My son's nickname is Bama.   My son always wants new Alabama decorations for his college apartment.  I originally made him a "B" gift box when he came home from college, just as a welcome home gift.  He liked it so much that he asked me to make the whole 'Bama'.  I have put it off and put it off.  I finally sat down and put it together.

I used the alphabet set from SVG Cuts.  It takes a while to put the boxes together but they are worth it.  I really like the way they come out.  You will see more of these.

He isn't home tonight.  He is out hanging with friends  I can't wait for him to see the finished project.  I know he will really like it.

This is probably it for tonight.  I will see online tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment